We are always searching for a reliable, dedicated team member to join CAM Millwork. The team member’s responsibilities include handling all tasks assigned by the team leader or manager, working synergistically with other team members, complying with company regulations, and being a good brand ambassador at all times. You should also be able to communicate effectively at all levels and escalate issues appropriately.
To be successful as a team member, you should demonstrate passion and dedication. Outstanding candidates are willing to assist wherever possible and often fill roles that fall outside of their area of expertise whenever required.
Team Member Responsibilities:
● Executing all tasks assigned by the team leader or manager diligently, on schedule, and to the highest standard.
● Working with team members to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly targets.
● Participating in meetings and voicing concerns as well as suggestions for improvement.
● Answering or escalating concerns and using problem solving skills to work more effective and efficiently.
● Maintaining a high level of professionalism while representing the company.
● Expanding your skills by attending workshops and training sessions.
● Effectively managing your time by prioritizing urgent tasks.
● Assisting the manager or team leader as required.
● Capability to lift up to 50 lbs.
● Ability to move in a fast pace warehouse environment and be able to stand up to 8 hours a day.
Team Member Requirements:
● A relevant degree or associate’s degree may be required.
● Previous experience working in a team or warehouse atmosphere would be advantageous.
● Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
● Self-starter with a positive attitude.
● Ability to remain professional at all times.