● We are seeking an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Cabinet Vision Drafter for a full-time position. The ideal candidate will be responsible for evaluating shop drawing and developing job cost estimates and high-quality Cabinet Vision files for our customers as per specifications.
The ideal Cabinet Vision CAD/CAM candidate will be very comfortable with the software and also have the ability to program, setup, and oversee our operator in running parts on flat panel CNC.
• Taking information/ideas from sketches/SketchUp to production. Must have a sense of what it takes to go through iterations of design and prototyping to final product, whether a standalone product or a custom residential/commercial installation
• Transfer shop drawings into Cabinet Vision for production. Assemble an accurate cut-list that identifies all parts and machining requirements for the components required by the job.
• Create detailed estimate for a quote to the customer
• Be able to produce a product/job in Cabinet Vision and used to generate code needed for CNC
• Be able to create/modify individual parts and model rooms and individual parts in 3D as required
• Cabinet Vision is the primary software; knowledge of AutoCad would be a bonus
• Millwork and Cabinet building experience
• Minimum 2 years experience with Cabinet Vision
• Will train the right candidate with extensive millwork experience
Click on the button below to send resume and CV.