We are seeking an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Cabinet Vision Drafter for a full-time position. The ideal candidate will be responsible for evaluating shop drawing and developing job cost estimates and high-quality Cabinet Vision files for our customers as per specifications.
The ideal Cabinet Vision CAD/CAM candidate will be very comfortable with the software and also have the ability to program, setup, and oversee our operator in running parts on flat panel CNC.
- Taking information/ideas from sketches/SketchUp to production. Must have a sense of what it takes to go through iterations of design and prototyping to final product, whether a standalone product or a custom residential/commercial installation
- Transfer shop drawings into Cabinet Vision for production. Assemble an accurate cutlist that identifies all parts and machining requirements for the components required by the job.
- Create detailed estimate for a quote to the customer
- Be able to produce a product/job in Cabinet Vision and used to generate code needed for CNC
- Be able to create/modify individual parts and model rooms and individual parts in 3D as required
- Cabinet Vision is the primary software; knowledge of AutoCad would be a bonus
- Millwork and Cabinet building experience
- Minimum 2 years experience with Cabinet Vision
- Will train the right candidate with extensive millwork experience
Qualified candidates should send resume and CV to email@example.com